The accommodation offered to guests is both comfortable and convenient for those visiting the Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains or perhaps as a starting point for a visit to the West Wales, Cardiganshire and Pembrokeshire coastlines or the ferry to Ireland.
£75 per night for our Superior double en-suite
£70 per night for our Double en-suite
£70 per night for our Twin en-suite
£55 per night for single occupancy(Subject to availability)
Our accommodation features the following;
- Free WiFi and Broadband throughout
- Full mobile reception on all services
- Superior Double, Double and Twin Rooms - all en-suite
- Top quality comfortable beds (ie Millbrook)
- Free top-brand soaps, shampoos and shower creams etc
- Tea and Coffee facilities and hair dryers in all rooms
- Quality full cooked breakfast with locally sourced produce and free-range eggs (you pass the hens on the way in!)
- Visitor lounge with 42” Flat screen HD television with Sky & Real log/coal fire
- Plenty of safe and secure parking with double garages for those that may require this service
- Terrace, Bar-B-Q and gardens available for guest use
A lovely bed and breakfast in a superb location.
Lost in Llandovery this was an enchanting surprise. Love the atmosphere and the bed was comfy.
We particularly enjoyed Sarah's knowledge of places of interest and her poached eggs are to die for.
Thanks for the peace and tranquility........ and the yummy breakfasts Sarah, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making us feel so at home. Magical home and area.
The best B&B ever. Wonderful company, comfy beds and fantastic food and the lovely welcome each time.
Nice and quiet stay with a wonderful host Sarah. Lovely atmosphere here.
Superb hospitality for a lone traveler seeking sanctuary from the snowy wastes. Sarah is an excellent host, friendly and informative. The evening meal was delicious, the bed was cosy and comfy. It was a delight to relax in the lovely lounge with the log fire burning brightly. Many thanks.
Beautiful surroundings, comfy beds, hearty breakfasts, warm welcome, thank you.
4 hours here on a motorbike and worth every turn! Lovely stay, comfortable, warm and welcoming.
Flying visit but as lovely as ever. See you again in 2016 if not before.
Oh, what a lovely home. And made us so welcome, will be back.
Delightfull in everyway!